Seriously, I don't think spring has ever taken this long to arrive. Maybe I only notice now because I have a toddler that loves the outdoors and screams every time he has to go inside even with his frozen fingers, bright red cheeks, and a runny nose. "In like a lion out like a lamb," was my mantra throughout March. But that month was all feline. Now it is, "April showers bring May flowers..." but as I trudged through several inches of snow and slush to drop Grant off and get to work this morning, I had serious doubts that these are the kind of showers that the month-weather-rhymers were talking about. Here are a few things that I am excited for spring to bring:
- flip flops
- driving with the windows down
- slurpees and snowcones
- fun on the playground with a cute little blond boy in tank tops and shorts
- playing catch (without frozen fingers)
- bar-b-ques
- that great feeling when the sunshine makes your hair warm to the touch...
1 comment:
I like the warm hair feeling. like when you touch it and it makes you warm. :)
Post a Comment