If you know me at all, or have even held a conversation with me for more than a few minutes, you would already know this. I want it more than most things in life and I'm not picky. I would take any power, although I admit that some are more desirable than others. Some of the less desirable, but still useful powers could be...
1. The Power of The Lobster
Power includes bullet proof shell, extremely strong claws, and great reception on antennas.
2. The Power of Sand
This power includes ability to control the sand (it bows to your every command), including the ability to become one with the sand and evade all evil-doers.

3. The Power of The Reptile
3. The Power of The Reptile
Aside from the obvious things that come with this power (extended time under water, long sticky tongue, ability to blend in with surroundings, etc) it also brings the ability to regenerate any limb after it has been pulled off.

4. The Power of the Diaperface
I know this is a stretch, but think about it. Your head would be super absorbent, have stretchy leak guards (too keep all your super knowledge in), and would be able to swell to ten times its normal size when immersed in water.

4. The Power of the Diaperface
I know this is a stretch, but think about it. Your head would be super absorbent, have stretchy leak guards (too keep all your super knowledge in), and would be able to swell to ten times its normal size when immersed in water.
So as you can see, I have given this a lot of thought, and I think that I am up to the challenge of having a superpower. If you ever run across a vat of toxic waste, or a radioactive spider, (well any radioactive thing that could bite and transfer amazing powers to me), let me know. I promise to use my powers for good: to fight crime and save the world from all evil.
1 comment:
I can just imagine how much good you could do against crime with a diaper swelled 10 times its size. :)
Post a Comment