Tuesday, February 12, 2008
...Want To Do?
Start a blog! I've slowly seen those I admire and adore join the blogging revolution, and of course I don't want to be left out. The voyeur in me has really enjoyed taking a peek into other people's minds. As I have debated over having a blog or not, I have written entries in my head and thought what an amazing collection of thoughts it would be and how the people in my life might appreciate them. I would like to use this blog as a place to remember old memories, review books, movies, restaurants or whatever, and reflect on the wonders of life (aka Grant). I only hope that this won't become that blog that only gets a few entries and then sits broken down and abandoned on the side of the information superhighway. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck!!!
Very best of luck to you, friend! I know I am looking forward to reading this!
what is this thing? welp see ya later!
The world will be a better place now that Jamey is a blogger!!!!
I'm excited to see the written side of Jamey. loves.
hahah! i read all of your blogs! i love them! im so bad at updating and writing on mine! and i love grants pics! he's so cute and my fav! he's getting so big! ps im coming home this weekend for a few days!
I love that more and more people are blogging! Its yet another way to keep everyone connected and up to date on everyone...now we just need to help Dezi to keep hers up!
Post a Comment